Product information "Aero Leather Barnstormer brown"
- Double breasted jacket with six horn buttons and leather belt
- Front Quarter horsehide made by Horween of Chicago
- Body lining made from sturdy cotton drill or warm and cozy Peruvian alpaca wool
- Hidden wool storm cuffs inside the sleeves
- Four outside pockets
- Inside pockets are a possible option
From the biplane to the boulevard
The jacket may look like it’s been modelled straight after those jackets worn by WWI fighter aces but it truly is a timeless piece of garment that looks and feels almost indestructible. This is a jacket to last a lifetime.
Related links to "Aero Leather Barnstormer brown"