This jacket has been crafted to highest specifications using only first class materials such as American or Australian sheepskin, Horween horsehide and the best fittings and hardware available. This truly is a warm and durable jacket. Not only is as accurate as a museum piece but it is actually a jacket that is meant to endure every day wear and tear and look better year after year.
All important details:
- Sleeves with horsehide reinforcements
- Full contrast horsehide trim in russet brown
- Sheepskin with ¾ inch fleece depths with seal lacquer finish
- Horsehide patch pocket
- Talon zipper
- Leather straps with USAAF markings
- Precisely crafted jacket – an artisan’s work
- Large collar can be snapped down with press studs
Note: All horsehide trim found on this jacket is identical to the leather used to craft our famed A-2 jacket.